Quarry Park and Railroad Trail

Quarry Park, adjacent to Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park, is a 5.5-acre site that was Hasting-on-Hudson's first industry, a marble quarry, beginning in 1828. The final design of Quarry Park includes a natural park setting with walking paths, shaded seating areas, an open-air venue, and interpretive signage.

The Quarry Trail is a 600-foot long unimproved strip of land along what is known as Quarry Road in the Village of Hastings-on-Hudson, NY. The trail links Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park and Hastings-on-Hudson trails. Access it from Aqueduct Lane between Hogan Place and Division Street.

Parking and Trail Access

There is no parking set aside for trail use. Parking is available on local side streets in the area or at the Metro-North train station parking lot.

Map of Quarry Trail