I Love My Park Day 2022 (YONKERS ONLY)
DUE TO RAIN, TODAY'S EVENT WILL HAPPEN ONLY IN YONKERS.
Learn from expert crew leaders to identify INVASIVE plants &
- Lop, pull and dig them up
- Remove tree-strangling vines
- Plant NATIVE species
- Restore crumbling stone walls
Hosted by the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct (www.aqueduct.org) in collaboration with: the Bronx River Parkway Reservation Conservancy, Robbins Pharmacy, Feed the Birds, Hudson View Automotive, Greenʼs Natural Foods & Baked by Susan.
The REGISTER NOW link below will bring volunteers to the registration page of the Taconic Region's I Love My Park Day events. After providing your contact information, you will see a list of all of the possible events in the Taconic Region. Take a look and then using the drop down menu at the bottom of the page select one of the following locations listed for the Old Croton Aqueduct.
- Yonkers: Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park at Wicker Street
- Yonkers: Old Croton Aqueduct by Tibbetts Brook Park