- Do you love the Old Croton Aqueduct?
- Do you live in Hastings, Dobbs Ferry or Irvington?
- Can you spare a few hours a week to learn and use marketable skills?
- Are you self-motivated and eager to commit to taking on a new project?
- Perhaps you have just retired or you are a young mother getting ready to return to the workforce.
- Are you interested in learning how to blog or how to manage a constituent relationship database?
The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct is looking for someone to take over responsibility for online outreach.
You will solicit weekly blog entries from board members and other OCA enthusiasts. You will promote these blog entries on social media.
You will prepare and send out EBlasts using iContact.
If you wish, you can also learn how to manage our Constituent Relationship Management database (CiviCRM), a piece of software which is used by tens of thousands of non-profits all over the world. You will learn how to generate mailing lists from the database and maybe even develop more ideas about how we can use and expand this resource.
Interested? Please contact Katharine Gates: firstname.lastname@example.org