- Do you love the Old Croton Aqueduct?
- Do you live in Hastings, Dobbs Ferry or Irvington?
- Can you spare a few hours a week to learn and use marketable skills?
- Are you self-motivated and eager to commit to taking on a new project?
- Perhaps you have just retired or you are a young mother getting ready to return to the workforce.
- Are you interested in learning how to blog or how to manage a constituent relationship database?
The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct is looking for someone to take over responsibility for online outreach.
You will solicit weekly blog entries from board members and other OCA enthusiasts. You will promote these blog entries on social media.
You will prepare and send out EBlasts using iContact.