Are you interested in local history?
How about New York City history?
Do you love walking the Aqueduct Trail?
Come learn about being a docent at the Keeper’s House in Dobbs Ferry. The Friends of The Old Croton Aqueduct will answer questions and provide plenty of background material, including an overview of the history of clean water in New York City.
Help promote an understanding of the role Westchester’s natural resources played in the development of New York City, and help promote New York State’s thinnest State Park!
We are always looking for volunteers with these interests:
- Trail Cleanup and invasives removal - contact email@example.com
- Trail ambassadors - tell people about the trail and tunnel on lovely weekend days. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walks and Tours - help with signing in walkers and letting them know about FOCA - contact email@example.com
- Fundraising and grant research - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write blog entries about the Aqueduct - contact email@example.com
- Write articles for our newsletter - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Docents for the Keeper's House - contact email@example.com