The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct is proud to announce the publication of the third edition of our award-winning Map & Guide to the Westchester section of the Old Croton Aqueduct.
- Over a dozen new photographs and illustrations
- Updated site descriptions
- Up-to-date trail route and street changes
- New and extended trails and connections
- Location of former Keeper’s Houses
- New detours, street crossings and cautions to enhance safety
- Location of planned Shared Use Path across the new bridge and its Visitor Pavilion
- New sites of interest, parks, paths, greenway, and historic district
Large-Scale Color Map - Map scale = 1 inch:3/4 of a mile. This is the 3rd edition of the award-winning map that the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct, Inc. first published in 1998. It is a two-sided color map and guide of the trail that highlights its history, includes more detail on navigating the more difficult sections of the trail and important sites of interest along the way.
Buy it HERE