Old Croton Aqueduct at Ossining Weir Tours

Saturday, April 16, 2016 -
2:00pm to 5:00pm

In connection with the opening of Ossining’s new Walkway under the Double Arch Bridge between 2-5 pm, the nearby Weir atop the Double Arch Bridge will be open for tours at the same time. Descend into the original 1842 brick water tunnel and learn its history.  Parking is available near the Joseph Caputo Community Center. Address: 95 Broadway, Ossining, NY 10562, just west of Rte. 9/Highland Ave. at the junction of Croton Ave. (Rte. 133) (from Metro-North Ossining Train Station by taxi or 15-minute uphill walk). For information about the Weir tours, contact: Sara Kelsey, skelsey@aqueduct.org, or call 646-303-1448.